[]__blOggiE__[]
Monday, November 13, 2006
Todae..... 13 Nov went to Bedok Technology Park Phoenix Contact to wrok part time.... only one although not as long long as the others who work part time everyday. I dare not expect much but just one day, i learned alot of things at the office. It was so differrent from school...... it was really fun and i experience things which i nvr came across before and todae was my first day. I notice that ther staff there are rather kind and friendly. Todae @ the office saw one of my officer's son named Joshua. He came to the company to work as his father works there. I notice that his son was very cool and he help the staff in the office to duplicate CD. I really admire him cos his characteristics are very cool. He can dun tok for the whole day and just do the job assign to him. I admire the part that when he play the car game in his PSP...... his driving skill skills are rather fantastic cos he really focus on that game. He played in the MRT and he juz stood there never grab onto anything and juz continued playing till he reached his stop. Thats why i call him cool. By the way he was also from BB 33rd singapore company, the school of Fairfield Methodist. I lyk him the way he was. Cool Man!!!!!!
brakes applied at |Monday, November 13, 2006|