[]__blOggiE__[]
Tuesday, November 14, 2006

On Sunday 12 November...... a church member name alma, we BB boys call him aunty alma. She treat us to Seoul garden because of some reason which I dunno. She make the venue at Takashimiya, orchard road. We have a wonderful Sunday at Orchard cos after the treat, we and the church members went our seperate ways. We went to alot of places lyk Heeren and the book store name Kinokuniya. We walk and also at the same time shop at the respective malls. I just found out that I actually explore the place out cos there are some places which are in orchard but are hidden places. I actually went in to the hidden places and explore out what's inside, all this happend because I hang out with my BB seniors. They actually know alot of places and good food which are nice and delicious. For dinner, a group of 9-11 of us went to the Kopitiam which is located near the national youth park, we had dinner there and chat for a while. After the dinner we went looking for toilet near a back alley, after that we went to the bus stop and wait for bus 174. And the bus happends to be a double Decker bus and we went to the second floor and we start to chat non- stop, talking about funny things that happend before in BB and also took photos in the bus. That was the most wonderful days I ever had and that was why I never regretted joining BB..... BB change my life completely because I had the seniors which are kind, fun and sporty. Because of them and BB, my life change completely. Thanks Alot!!!!!
brakes applied at |Tuesday, November 14, 2006|